If you’ve always imagined the Police Officers of our country strict and mean, consider yourself challenged! While we have the option to stay home and protected against the deadly tentacles of the virus, the Police Department is not only out there to ensure our safety, but also actively spreading awareness via humorous tweets. This compilation of carefully picked hilarious tweets will make you think twice!
1. This had to be number one. You wouldn’t deny, would you?
— Mumbai Police (@MumbaiPolice) March 26, 2020
2. Maybe, maybe this one time you could put thought into what the sun sign has to say about you, right?
— Mumbai Police (@MumbaiPolice) March 24, 2020
3. Lockdown or no lockdown, Mumbai Police hopes you know where to not go.
— Mumbai Police (@MumbaiPolice) March 19, 2020
4. Pune Police’s reply will definitely leave you awestruck here. So what happened is, Nidhi Doshi tweets for a police station’s number.
But then, Mr. Benjamin here had some other plans until:
Sir, we are more interested in your number currently, to understand your interest in the lady’s number. You may DM. We respect privacy. https://t.co/LgaD1ZI2IT
— PUNE POLICE (@PuneCityPolice) January 12, 2020
5. The choice between ‘while’ and ‘wheelchair’ is in your hands, Bengaluru City Police leaves it up to you with this tweet.
Ofcourse, you can use your phone while driving. Use it to play music, if you want to. Nothing more.
Stop texting while driving, wheel you? pic.twitter.com/wieWyj1lM6
— BengaluruCityPolice (@BlrCityPolice) May 28, 2017
6. If this caption isn’t the caption of the century, especially when it’s made by the BCP, I don’t know what is.
If your dealer did not reach you with your stash, this is probably why. Don't worry, you can come to the Police Station and collect it. pic.twitter.com/wqxPvmvxQo
— BengaluruCityPolice (@BlrCityPolice) May 1, 2017
7. Mumbai Police as a teacher in the first lecture of Cyber Safety.
— Mumbai Police (@MumbaiPolice) March 21, 2017
8. Mumbai Police strikes again with a Ludo lesson for all Ludo lovers out there!
— Mumbai Police (@MumbaiPolice) May 4, 2020
Who would’ve thought that Police handles of Mumbai, Bengaluru and Pune had their humour levels touching sky nine? It’s nice to see how they’re actively spreading awareness through such witty tweets. Whether it’s about encouraging the use of helmets, saying ‘no’ to drugs, or about staying home during the pandemic. Hats off to these selfless humans who’re out there to ensure that we’re safe and protected at home!